Bodybuilding is a stressful experience for the body. There is too much strain on the muscles, joints, bones, and the entire body system as such. The nutritional requirements for bodybuilders are thus more and need to be met with multivitamin supplements. The best multivitamin for bodybuilding or multivitamin for gym is the one that meets the nutrient requirements in the best possible manner.
There are multiple benefits of having multivitamin bodybuilding and the most significant ones are mentioned below:
Improves Your Energy Levels
Owing to nutrients present in the multivitamin tablets for bodybuilding, like Vitamin B complex, Iron, Vitamin C, Magnesium, etc. the cells are nourished well and remain full of energy. This enhances exercise capacity.
Helps to Regulate Mood
Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin D, C, A and B help regulate the mood. How they influence the same is mentioned below:
- Magnesium Magnesium is linked to anxiety. It affects the hypothalamus, which is responsible for regulating the response to stress. You sleep better when Magnesium deficiency is taken care of. This again helps in keeping a good mood as your body is rested.
- Zinc Depression although linked to many factors; Zinc is one nutrient that has a role to play in averting depression.
- Selenium Low levels of selenium have been linked to low mood.
- Vitamin A The health of the brain is influenced by vitamin A as it plays a role in maintaining a good mood and also helps to have a good memory.
- Vitamin C When you are deficient in this vitamin, you might feel tired. Thus, maintaining healthy levels of vitamin C helps in feeling fresh and keeping a good mood.
- Vitamin B1 The body’s energy production is related to Vitamin B1. Lower levels of this vitamin are linked to feelings of lack of energy and depression.
- Vitamin B6 The neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin regulate mood. These neurotransmitters need vitamin B6 for their synthesis. When deficient in vitamin B6, a person might experience depression and anxiety.
- Vitamin B9 Vitamin B9 with other B vitamins like B12 and B6 help regulate homocysteine which plays a major role in mental health and feeling of wellness.
- Vitamin B12 The deficiency of Vitamin B12 causes fatigue amongst many other health problems.
- Vitamin D This vitamin is vital for mental health. The deficiency of vitamin D might lead to depression.
Improve Brain Function
Out of the total energy that our body consumes, the Brain consumes nearly 20%. This is because it is a very active organ. It needs nutrients like multivitamins, minerals, and trace elements, oxygen, and glucose for staying in perfect shape. The nutrients can either be provided through diet or the multivitamin supplements.
Amongst the vitamins that are vital for the brain are the 8 B group of vitamins or vitamin B complex. These are Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12.
Boosts Muscle Strength
In bodybuilding, the muscles need to recover so that they can work harder and harder. The vitamins that add strength to your muscle tissue are vitamin D, vitamin B complex, vitamin E, A, and C.
Vitamin C helps the flushing of lactic acid which builds up in the muscles when you exercise them.
Vitamin D does not just help the calcium absorption so that your bones become stronger but also helps to reduce inflammation and boosts the immune system.
Helps as an Immunity Booster
Vitamin D, C, B complex, and Zinc all help in boosting immunity. This helps in preventing diseases and keeps you healthier for longer. The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E, B, and C help scavenge the free radicals generated through stressful exercising and thus keep the body fit and fine.
Improves Effective Functioning of Heart
Magnesium deficiency is associated with high blocking blood vessels or development of arterial plaque, causing blood pressure, hardening of arteries, and cholesterol build up.
- Vitamin B2 plays a role in preventing plaque build-up in the blood vessels.
- Vitamin B12 is shown to minimize heart disease risk.
- Vitamin D has a role to play in regulating blood pressure.
- Vitamin C is helpful in regulating blood pressure.
- Zinc as an antioxidant offers protection from free radical damage to the heart.
Avoid Nutrition Deficiency
Nutrition is the key to good health. The deficiency of nutrients gives rise to diseases and the body cannot function optimally.
Helps for Healthy Skin and Membranes
This vitamin supports the good health of the skin and membranes. Vitamin A plays an important role in cell renewal and keeps your skin and membranes fitter and firmer.
Skin is that organ where vitamin D is manufactured with the help of sunlight. Vitamin D improves the turnover of cells and helps create new cells that replace the older ones. This helps in keeping your skin and membranes young.
Vitamin E is a very potent antioxidant that protects the skin and membranes from the attack of free radicals and offers protection from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation coming from the sun. Vitamin E also plays role in fast wound healing.
Vitamin E is stored in the skin itself in the outer and inner layers of skin.
This vitamin helps skin healing and some studies point towards its anti-aging capabilities. As it reduces swelling and bruising.
Vitamin K has a role to play in the protection and production of collagen. Collagen is essential for skin tightness and texture; when healthy collagen levels are maintained, your skin is bound to retain its elasticity and it will remain plump, youthful, and smooth for a longer time. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles can be delayed or minimized with vitamin k.
Folic acid is necessary for facilitating the growth and maintenance of healthy skin and membrane cells. It can help prevent the premature appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and thus avoid premature aging. Collagen production is supported or enhanced with folic acid. The collagen is responsible to give firmness and elasticity to your skin; keeping it toned.
Biotin is a B vitamin. Its deficiency is associated with unhealthy skin. For healthy glowing skin, you do need biotin. Biotin maintains health of the mucous membranes in the skin.
Some other vital nutrients for the skin and membrane health are as below:
Iron is an essential element for maintaining the health of the skin and membranes as it ensures the production of healthy red blood cells that carry nutrition and oxygen to every tissue.
Being a potent antioxidant, selenium protects your skin and membranes from any possible free radical damage. This leads to maintaining healthy skin and membranes for a long time.
The structure of your skin comes from a protein called collagen. It keeps the skin firm and helps maintain suppleness. Copper is an essential element for collagen production. The skin sags if collagen production is hampered which can happen because of deficiency of copper.
Ridomaxx Women and Ridomaxx Men are multi vitamin and minerals tablets that offer all the above-mentioned nutrients and help in maintaining a healthy and strong body.Ridomaxx can be used for multivitamin bodybuilding. It can be one of the best multivitamin tablets for bodybuilding. It is like a multivitamin for gym or can be said to be bodybuilding tablets.